When Is Hijinx 2023?
Dates: December 29 – 30 / 2023
Venue: Pennsylvania Convention Center / 1101 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Age: 18+ Entry / 21+ for Alcohol.
What is the box office information?
When will I receive my tickets?
Can I upgrade to VIP?
Yes! Email info@HiJinxFest.com
I want to ride the rail. What ticket should I buy?
Both GA & VIP ticket holders can get to the rail.
BUT only VIP holders will have a portion of the rail reserved for an exclusive VIP pit.
Lost & Found
Email Lost & Found inquiries to info@HiJinxFest.com
Is there re-entry?
Re-entry is not allowed but there will be a designated smoking area.
Is there parking?
There are plenty of parking garages in the area, visit philapark.org for locations.
Will there be lockers?
Does Hijinx Festival have food?
Duh. We will have an elite team of thoroughbred bartenders operating in 20,000+ feet of bar space for optimal sending potential.
Bev will be available at various locations throughout the venue including numerous bar options for those 21+ (with valid government-issued ID). Patrons are welcome to purchase and have drinks with them throughout the venue.
There will be a variety of food offerings including some local fare.
Can I get a media pass?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a medical marijuana card, can I bring my weed??
Sorry, no can do.
Where can I find ADA information?
A designated ADA viewing area will be available.
Please note ADA Entry is located at the box office entrance located on Arch St at the corner of Broad & Arch Street (northeast corner of Arch).
Please direct any ADA-related ticketing questions to email@example.com
What is your bag policy?
Clear reusable bags are welcome inside the festival venue as long as they are 12”x 6”x 12” or smaller. No clear plastic shopping/grocery bags will be permitted. Hydration packs (i.e. camelbaks) that are 2L or smaller and clutch purses/wallets that are 4.5”x 6.5” or smaller do not have to be clear. Medically necessary bags are welcome.
Hydration packs (ie. Camelbaks) must be empty upon arrival.
*PLEASE NOTE: ALL PATRONS AND ALL BAGS WILL BE SEARCHED AS YOU ENTER THE FESTIVAL. ANY AND ALL CONFISCATED ITEMS OR ANY ITEMS VOLUNTARILY SURRENDERED, WILL NOT BE HELD, CHECKED OR RETURNED.
Can I bring my Camelbak?
Yup, provided that it’s empty upon your arrival. They will be inspected.
Empty Camel Bak style water bladder systems – no extra compartments or pockets (must be empty upon arrival)
Hydration packs (i.e. camelbaks) that are 2L or smaller and clutch purses/wallets that are 4.5”x 6.5” or smaller do not have to be clear. Medically necessary bags are welcome.
Free water refill stations will be located throughout the main room of the v
Can I bring my totem?
It be cool if you didn’t… but we get it, totems are fun. You can bring one, just make sure it’s constructed on a cardboard tube (no other materials will be allowed).
Totems cannot be dangerous to public safety. They will be inspected on merits of safety & wittiness. Keep them chill.
Can I bring a LED hula hoop, POI, or other flow toys?
Did you even read our what’s allowed / prohibited drop down section jawns below? Yes, flow toys that do not use fire are permitted. Fire = nope.
Where will the schedule be released?
Are Payment Plans Available?
Payment Plan options are available!
Are Travel Packages Available?
I have a 2-day pass, can i go one day and sell my pass for the other day?
No. It’s not possible. 2-Day Passes are sold as 1 ticket through mobile delivery only. There are no hard tickets or PDFs. Full sends only.
Can I get a free ticket?
Click here for more info on free tickets.
Are there refunds?
No refunds, no exchanges. While all artists are confirmed for HiJinx, artists are subject to change without notice and no refunds will be issued for artist cancellations.
Will you have ATMs on site?
Yes, there is an ATM located near the elevators on the lobby level of the venue as well as another ATM located on the main event level near the elevators. Please note food & beverage offerings are cashless, though.
There will be 24-hour medical stations and emergency personnel on site.
Will You Provide Water?
Absolutely. Please stay hydrated and take care of yourself. Free water refill stations will be located throughout the main room of the venue. Also, a few water fountains are located near the restroom areas.
Beverage & concession locations will also have canned water for purchase.
What are the acceptable forms of ID?
- US government-issued driver license or ID card displaying a photograph and date of birth.
- US or foreign government-issued passport displaying a photograph and date of birth.
- Foreign government-issued driver license with a color photocopy of a foreign government-issued passport with both documents displaying both a photograph and date of birth.
- School identification cards
- Consular identification cards
- Expired identification of any kind, even if listed on the “Acceptable” list.
- Birth certificates
- Photocopies of any identification document except as noted in the “Acceptable” list
Can I be a vendor?
If you’d like to be considered for the HiJinx Bazaar in the future, please email your business, photos of your shop and other events you’ve vended to vending@HiJinxfest.com
Can I apply to do an art installation at Hijinx?
If you’ve got some cool shit, send us your concepts info@HiJinxFest.com
• Medical style masks subject to inspection.
• Small clear reusable bags or containers allowed up to 12” x 6” x 12” or smaller. Bags larger than a small clutch bag (4.5” x 6.5”) should be composed of clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC with a single compartment.
• Hydration packs (i.e. camelbaks) that are 2L or smaller and clutch purses/wallets that are 4.5”x 6.5” or smaller do not have to be clear. Medically necessary bags are also welcome. Hydration packs (ie. Camelbaks) must be empty upon arrival.
• Hydration packs and bags larger than mentioned above must be clear.
• Empty water bottles, including reusable and disposable water bottles
• One factory sealed bottle of water
• Non-professional cameras
• Sealed: cigarette packages, tampons, packs of gum, and chapstick/lip gloss
• Reusable Light Up Toys
• Prescription and OTC medications subject to specific conditions***
• Factory-sealed, non-refillable electronic or vapor cigarettes
• Flags (no wood or metal)
• Hula Hoops
• Totems (made of cardboard only – no wood/metal/PVC)
***Special Note About Prescription and OTC Medications: Prescription medication are allowed only in the original prescription bottle, any guests attempting to bring in prescription medication must have a government-issued photo identification card that matches the name printed on the prescription, and the pills in the bottle must match the description printed on the prescription.
Over-the-counter medications are allowed in provided that they are new and the original, factory-sealed container.
• Non clear bags or containers larger than 12” x 6” x 12” (or exceeding 864 cubic inches total volume). Clear bags larger than a small clutch bag (4.5” x 6.5”) should be composed of clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC with a single compartment.
• Backpacks and other multi-compartment bags larger than a small clutch bag (4.5” x 6.5”). An exception may be made for medically necessary after proper inspection. Please note these items will be searched and tagged. ***No large, framed packs permitted.
• Over the head helmets or full costume heads
• Weapons of any kind
• Glass in any form
• Any professional cameras, any video, and/or any audio equipment (including Go Pros)
• Tripods, monopods, and selfie-sticks
• Unsealed: cigarette packages, tampons, packs of gum, chap stick/lip gloss
• Eye drops
• Focus light beam devices of any kind, including laser pointers
• Balloons, balls, Frisbees, and/or any other projectile
• Stuffed animals or dolls
• Marker, pens, and spray paint
• Flyers, stickers, and posters or anything deemed to be a promotional item
• Flammable products or materials and sprays
• Illegal substances of any kind
• Drug paraphernalia
• Waterguns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
• Any item that can be used as a weapon, including wallet chains
• Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
• Fireworks, pyrotechnics, or any other kind of explosive
• Pets (except service animals with a current rabies certification)
• Totems made of any material OTHER THAN cardboard
Please note this list is subject to change per the request of the artist and local authorities.