- 101 Guide -
- Doors open at 5:00pm ET each evening. Please arrive 1 hour prior to the first artist you'd like to see.
- Music will start at approximately 5:35pm ET.
- Music will end at approximately 1:00am ET.
GA Ticket Holders can enter the Convention Center through the main doors on Broad Street.
Re-entry is not permitted.
All fans must be 18+ to enter HiJinx.
Tickets will be delivered to your mobile device by December 26th. You will be able to transfer tickets to your squad at that time.
**ALL TRANSFERS WILL END DECEMBER 28 AT 5PM ET. AFTER THAT TIME, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRANSFER TICKETS**
BOX OFFICE INFO
The Box Office is located on Arch St at the corner of Broad & Arch (northeast corner of Arch).
The Box Office will open at noon ET on Friday, December 28 & Saturday, December 29.
The Box Office will close at 11:30pm ET on Friday, December 28 & Saturday, December 29.
Limited VIP upgrades will be available at the Box Office (pending availability).
Click here for set times.
Click here for festival map.
Click here for after party info.
The Pennsylvania Convention Center is located at 1101 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
Directions can be found here.
The closest subway stop to the Convention Center is the Race / Vine stop off the Broad Street line.
ADA ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS
The ADA Entry point is located at the northeast corner of Broad & Arch on Arch St (where the Box Office is located). There is a ramp for easy access.
Upon entry, follow the signs to the elevators for access to the main event level.
The smoking area is located on the ground level and is accessible via a separate set of elevators located near the HiJinx’d Lounge - outside the performance area.
For parking information, click here.
WHAT’S ALLOWED / NOT ALLOWED
- Empty Camelbaks (the carrier may have no more than 2 main compartments and 1 small compartment)
- Reusable light-up toys
- Non-professional digital and film cameras, including cellphone cameras
- Small backpacks and bags (12” x 12” x 16”)
- Hula hoops
- Totems (may only be constructed on a cardboard tube / no other materials allowed / cannot be dangerous to public safety)
- Reasonable amount of inflatable toys
- One factory sealed bottle of water (20oz or less - caps will be removed at search)
- Sealed: cigarette packages, tampons, packs of gum, and chapstick/lip gloss
- Prescription and OTC medications subject to specific conditions
- Umbrellas - Small, Hand Held Only (no pointy / metal umbrellas permitted)
- Any professional cameras, any video, and/or any audio equipment(including GoPros)
- Weapons of any kind
- Unsealed: cigarette packages, tampons, packs of gum, chapstick/lip gloss
- Electronic or vapor cigarettes
- Drug paraphernalia
- Large bags or backpacks
- Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
- Glow Sticks
- Focus light beam devices of any kind, including laser pointers
- Outside promotional material including flyers and stickers
- Marker pens and spray paint
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Tripods, monopods, and selfie-sticks
- Animals (except service animals)
Please note: this list is subject to change per the request of the artists or local authorities.
CONCESSIONS + DRINKS
We will have a variety of craft, import & domestic beers. If you’re looking for mixed drinks, they are available at concession stands throughout the venue and will be crafted for the festival occasion. HiJinx will also have a selection of concert food favorites.
The HiJinx Bazaar will feature over 25 leading vendors from around the country selling their wares. Whether you're shopping for unique treasures, fresh apparel, funny t-shirts, handmade crafts, psychedelic art or jewelry - the HiJinx bazaar has you covered!
There are multiple FREE water stations located throughout the Convention Center. Make sure to stay hydrated! Check the festival map for general locations.There are drinking fountains located outside of most restrooms. Bottled water will also be available for purchase at all concession areas.
Fans are allowed to bring in empty CamelBaks and factory sealed bottle water(20oz or less - caps will be removed at search)
The smoking area is located outside on Arch Street and will be open from 5pm - midnight ET. To access the smoking area, please use the escalators located in the HiJinx’d Lounge. Please note: smoking is not permitted inside the venue. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the smoking area.
Need a moment to get away? Come chill at the HiJinx'd Lounge.
There is not a GA Coat Check at HiJinx but there are lockers (pending availability)!
Keep your personal belongings secure and your phone charged by reserving a personal locker! You will have unlimited access to your locker during festival hours & can come and go from your locker as you please.
- Locker dimensions are: 11” wide, 13 ½” high, and 18” deep.
- If you rent for a multi day locker, you can leave your items in your locker overnight!
- Lockers are located in the main event room, by the HiJinx Bazaar. Please see Festival Map for general location.
Lockers are available for pre-purchase here.
LOST AND FOUND + GUEST SERVICES
The Lost and Found + Guest Services will be located near the lockers / HiJinx Bazaar
If you need to contact lost and found, please send an email to LostAndFound@HiJinxFest.com.
Guest Services can assist with accessibility seating & general festival questions.
Your safety is our number 1 priority. Contact any staff member immediately if you see someone showing any of the following signs:
- Won’t Wake Up
- Blue, Cold, Pale or Clammy Skin / Lips
- Collapsing or Passing Out
- Extreme Confusion, Inability to Follow Basic Commands
- Seizures / Convulsions
- Chest Pain or Difficulty Breathing
Remember, it takes a friend to save a friend.
Medical Stations will be located at:
- By the restrooms & main concession area next to the HiJinx Bazaar.
- Near the main stage (to the right when looking at the stage).
Acceptable forms of ID include:
- US government-issued driver license or ID card displaying a photograph and date of birth.
- US or foreign government-issued passport displaying a photograph and date of birth.
- Foreign government-issued driver license with a color photocopy of a foreign government-issued passport with both documents displaying both a photograph and date of birth.
The following forms of ID will not be accepted:
- School identification cards.
- Consular identification cards.
- Expired identification of any kind, even if listed on the “Acceptable” list.
- Birth certificates.
- Photocopies of any identification document except as noted in the “Acceptable” list.
VIP Entrance / Check-In is located at the southeast corner of Broad & Race street.
VIP Ticket Holders can check-in as early as noon ET on December 28. When you check-in, you will receive your merch gift, poster, laminate & festival wristband. We encourage all VIPs to come early so you can pick up your gear before the festival begins & bring it back to your car/hotel/crib before entering the festival.
VIP Ticket Holders can enter the venue at 4:50pm ET.
The VIP Lounge is located in the main event room next to the stage (to the left when facing the stage). The VIP Lounge will include an exclusive cash bar area, viewing deck, water fountains and bathrooms.